Barcelona Pole and Yoga retreat 2012 with PDC Approved Pole Dancing Instructor Justine McLucas.
Please note that this event is now fully booked.
This Summer, Ecole de Pole presents, in collaboration with Pole Dance Factory, Barcelona, Spain and Yoga Ishta Style, Spain: The newest, funkiest Urban Pole & Yoga retreat this year!
- 3, 4 or 7 night packages (can also buy a 'Just Training & Activities' option without accommodation if you want to find your own place to stay! Or just accommodation if you want to bring your other half who doesn't want to do pole..)
- Accommodation includes daily breakfast - Options of single or sharing as a twin, triple or quad
- All Rooms have free wifi
- Accommodation is just one block away from our amazing studio in Barcelona, just a 60 second walk! With 9 x very tall, gorgeous X-poles of differing sizes including 40s, 45s and 50s, chrome and brass.. all are spinning/static X-Pert Poles
- The studio & accommodation are situated in the neighbourhood of Gracia, one of the most charismatic and bohemian areas of Barcelona
- Training everyday of at least 3 hrs PLUS daily yoga sessions, training includes: Pole Tricks, Pole Conditioning, Boot Camp Pole Sessions, Contortion & Extreme Stretching, Justine's Contemporary Pole Dance Classes, Contortion Moves sessions, Power Tricks Sessions, Booty Shaking Pole, Spinning Combos, Morning and/or daily Evening 1.5hr YOGA sessions with Raphaella (and some surprise new classes just for Retreat goers!!)
- Activities include (TBC): Capoeira, Chiringuito Welcome & Goodbye Parties & Pole Showcase (Pole party at a local Beach Bar - with a free drink for each dancer!), Hiking Montserrat, Barcelona City Tour, Sunset Jazz Cruise
World Renowned Instructors:
Justine McLucas, Josh Taylor and special guest who will be with us from Sun 29 Jul - Wed 1 Aug: MICHELLE SHIMMY! plus our Yoga expert Raphaella Rose.
Private lessons available in all disciplines from any teacher (not included in packages)
Enjoy the amazing beaches, culture and art of Barcelona in your daily morning or afternoon spare time (between training of course!), see the street performers on the famous La Ramblas, sample the finest sangria and tapas in Spain, marvel at the architecture of Sagrada Familia.. party with the locals (two of our retreat organisers live in Barcelona.. and Justine is a regular visitor as she fell in love with the city years ago and keeps going back for more - so we know the best spots and nightlife!!) plus there is just so much more that this amazing hub of excitement has to offer!
If you have any questions about the event or would like to book a place for 2013 just contact Ecole de Pole.