Nathalie Barron from PDC approved Pole-School achieves 4 star instructor status.
Nathalie Barron is the owner and principal instructor at PDC approved Pole-School in London, UK.
Nathalie's Level status was supported by Dana Mayer and Sam Remmer from PDC approved pole dance school The Art of Dance in Plymouth. Nathalie has covered lessons for Dana Mayer who said "Nathalie is a former pole student of mine who now runs her own business, Pole School, in North London. I consider Nathalie to be eligible for 4 star instructor status. She has covered classes for me in the past and has done a professional job. She has YMCA qualifications and a considerable dance background, the latter of which, in my opinion, is very much needed in the world of pole dancing. In addition to her considerable dance experience, Nathalie also is an aerobics and Zumba teacher, giving her insight and experience into many facets of the fitness industry, and experience with a wide range of clients. On a personal level, I know Nathalie to be friendly and conscientious in her approach to her work. I believe students find her engaging and personable, as I do."
Nathalie absolutely loves teaching pole dance and especially enjoys watching the transition of her students, many of whom come with no previous dance experience and often lack self confidence.
Through Pole-School Nathalie is able to develop students not only in pole dancing skills but also
on a performance level, given her vast experience of being a professional dancer for many years.
Students evolve into strong, graceful dancers and their new found self esteem transpires into their daily lives.
Nathalie also gives students the opportunity to 'show off' their talents by organising local shows (for charity)
which is the perfect way for them to show their friends and family just how far they have come!!
Check out Natalie's impressive resume:
"My name is Nathalie Barron and I have been in the entertainment and leisure business for over 20 years.
I am married to a Firefighter and have 3 young daughters.
I love teaching people new skills especially in performing and I particularly enjoy seeing students develop their confidence and stage presence. Aside from pole dancing I also teach yoga"
Training from age 4 to present:
- Jeanettes School of Dance
- The Dance Studio
- Pineapple Studios
- Dance Works Qualifications
- Bronze Medallion Life Saving
- First Aid certificate
- Bawla certificate
- YMCA/RSA Exercise to Music
- YMCA/RSA Exercise to music 50+
- City & Guilds Recreational Leisure Certificate
- Zumba level 1 instructor
- Pole Dance Community (PDC) approved instructor/dance school
1988 - Camp America (Dance & Drama Counsellor)
1989/90 - Hornsey YMCA Exercise to music and dance instructor
1991 - Eurosites camping holiday rep in France (specialising in exercise and dance)
1992 - The Dream Girls glamour dance group (TV appearances + UK tour)
Babe Watch glamour dance group (Dancing at night and teaching classes in the day)
1992/93 - Circus Paradis Orfei (As a showgirl touring Italy)
1993 - Toured Greece as a dancer in 'bazoukis' and night clubs
1994 - Set up my first dance group 'The Baby Snakes' performing in rock clubs in the UK
- Started pole dancing at Stringfellows Covent Garden as one of the original 'Angels'
1995 - Set up my agency business Flirt Dance & Promotions
1995/2007 - Flirt Dance & Promotions experience includes;
- Providing night clubs (throughout the West End) with podium dancers and showgirls
- Resident Dancers at;
The O Bar, Crazy Larry's, Cafe de Paris, The Leopard Lounge,
Liquid, The Clapham Grand, Storm, Hammersmith Palais.
- Choreographing various shows within the agency (introducing pole dancing in 2003)
- Costume and design
- Dr Glitz & The Fabulous Flirtations 70's Disco Show (which ran for over 10 years)
- Randy Groover & The Fabulous Flirtations
- Austin Powers 'tribute' Show
- Ali G 'tribute' Show
- The 'Hot' Tarrantino Shows (performed at The Clapham Grand)
- Numerous corporate entertainment, meet and greet & dance shows
1995/2007 - Individual regular dancing + acting performances include;
- Top of the Pops
- TFI Friday (Chris Evans)
- This Morning
- Big Breakfast
- Pebble Mill
- Acting roles in; Eastenders, The Bill, The Wilsons, Films and Commercials
Nov 2006 - Launched Pole-School
2010 - Pole Dance Community (PDC) approved instructor / dance school
- Pole-School students join Advancement and Accreditation Program (AAP)
- Now I teach almost every day, averaging around 25 students a week
- Pole-School performed at Pole Unity to huge success
- December 3rd - Pole-School's first production for charity to support the RNLI with 19 students
performing to friends and family.
2011 - Pole-School joins the Advancement and Accreditation Programme.
2012 - Nathalie achieves PDC Approved 4 star instructor status
2014 - Judge at the Inter-University Pole Dancing Competition 2014, Essex, UK.
The Pole Dance Community would like to congratulate Nathalie on her 4 star instructor status and we wish her all the best with Pole-School and her pending charity event.